My friend Riennahera has recently created a list of her favourite male TV-show characters, based on the hotness. I looked at it mostly disapproving her choices and then thought, who would I choose myself? No one, really. I can only think of my favourite characters and they all seem to have one thing in common. None of them are normal. None of them you would really want to meet, perhaps with few exceptions. Yet as characters they are my favouritest. I don’t watch a lot of TV shows, so they will not all originate from them. For starters, guy from my favourite movie of all time.
- Ondřej from Samotaři.
This is probably one of my favourite films of all time. It was too hard to pick just one character, but here he is... Ondřej is a very successful neurosurgeon that enjoys
dressing up as a plumber and stalking people. Particularly girl called Hanka, whom he is obsessed with. Once successful, he then sets everything to fire.
- Continuing the medical theme, my number two is Dr Gregory House, MD. Chances are he will save
your life, just before nearly killing you. He also is nasty (another quality I
value), sometimes sees dead people and is a genius. Really, the perfect
- The Red Guy. The most chaotic character I can
think of. True love of mine at first sight. Also happens to be the original
inspiration behind the Eelcat.
- Stuntman Mike, Deathproof. "Hey, Pam, remember when I said
this car was death proof? Well, that wasn't a lie. This car is a hundred
percent death proof. Only to get the benefit of it, honey, you REALLY need to
be sitting in my seat."
- Barty Crouch Junior (yes, from Harry Potter) Evil, crazy, devoted to the
Dark Lord AND David Tennant at the same time!
- Lobo, Lobo. Alien murderer/bounty hunter who killed
everyone on his own planet before deciding to go on a “gap year”. Or travelling
the universe killing more people... Same thing, really.His best friend is Mr Hook. Nuff said.
- Lord Blackwood, Sherlock Holmes (2009). Depraved Adversary. Dabbles in
black magic, comes back from the dead... All that in the name of ruling the
world. So stylish at the same time.
- And the latter ambition he shares with the next character – Brain. "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?" "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"
- U.S. Marshal Teddy Daniels, Shutter Island. Seems perfectly
sensible up to the point when it turns out he is very far from it.
- Marvin Boggs, Red. A great creation, copyright US government.
Has received LSD every day for ...a while, and tends to be a bit on the
edge most of the time.