Wednesday 27 October 2010

Drawing Journal

It's all about paint mark and line.





Drawing journal is current college project. It is meant to be researchy-connected to our main project for the year. I decided to just do a series of drawings that will be connected with my main project by a theme, and also use it as a field for researching and working out the way I will draw/paint the final illustrations in. Some of those drawings I like quite a lot, so I decided to put them up here :)

It is all drawn in a little journal book which I made specifically for this purpose - it has days of the month marked on each page. Some of the drawings in it are just on one side, others are on both - but since it is a book, there will be a line dividing it in the middle. For the first time this doesn't bother me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment