Monday 12 January 2015

X-mas Aftermath - some fun stuff...

2014, from October till almost Christmas was the busiest period in my life. Like, ever! ;) I had several fairs, including one in London, two exhibitions, co-ran a pop-up shop and on top of that still had all the online orders to work on. But I survived! I hope that next year I will be more prepared, although it always ends up just being that little bit more busy.

Once all the crazy mental Christmas period work was over - about a week before 24th, I had a little bit of time to focus on some fun projects. Like this, super inside-joke Magikarp bad for my pal Aimee...


Or these crazy tree decorations for our Hill Street Design House Office Christmas Party Secret Santa...


They were for Poppy of Edinburgh Casting Studio.


One of them was Poppy herself and others were based on some of the castings that they have in their portfolio. Such as:



The rest are a bit NSFW. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment